CHOOSE A TOUR OF YOUR PREFERENCE
Our famous private tours are for families who want to maximize vacation time, you do not want to spend 5 days visiting these iconic places in New York City or Washington DC. when you can do it easily in 1 day. You will be guided by knowledgeable drivers that will be ready to answer any questions, in addition you can ask to stop anywhere you want to take pictures!
EARLY BIRD PRIVATE TOUR DESCRIPTION
6:45AM you will be picked up and taken to the following stops.
1. Intrepid Museum at Pier 83: An American Military and maritime history museum with a collection of museum ships.
We move forward to our next stop using West Side highway towards Downtown, Manhattan.
2. Charging Bull: Bronze Sculpture that stands in bowling green in the Financial District of NYC. A short stop of 15min.
We move to our next stop which is a few minutes away.
3. One World & 911 Memorial: A museum at the World Trade Center site in New York City honoring the victims of the September 11 attacks.
We go back to our next landmark.
4. Brooklyn Bridge: A hybrid cable stayed/suspension bridge in New York City and is one of the oldest bridges in the United States, Construction started January 3, 1870 and opened in May 24, 1883. It is 1.1 Miles long. After crossing the Brooklyn Bridge, we will make a short stop of 45min at our next location.
5. Brooklyn Bridge Park / Dumbo Park. It is a 85-acre park on the Brooklyn side of East river in New York city, you will have 45min to 1 hour to walk around the park, have some snacks and take amazing pictures. Have your cameras ready!
Moving to our next stop, we will take the Brooklyn/Queens Expressway (BQE) towards the Bronx while enjoying New York City skyline and local backgrounds.
6. Yankee Stadium: Located in the concourse section of the Bronx, a borough of New York City. It serves as the home ballpark for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball (MLB).
We move forward to our next and last stop, however we will drive through 5th Ave and pass by iconic landmark such as Central Park South East side, Hotel Plaza (Home Alone Movie). Apple Store, The Trump Tower, Bloomingdales, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and finally our last stop.
7. Times Square. A major commercial intersection & Tourist destination in Midtown Manhattan NYC, at the junction of Broadway and Seventh avenue. This will be our final destination and will be drop off.
NEW YORK CITY NIGHT LIGHTS TOUR
5:30PM You will be picked up and begin our Journey for an spectacular night in NYC., please dress properly if you are planning to stay all night in NYC after the tour is done.
1. 42ND Street from West to East Manhattan: We will begin our night tour from the West side of 42nd ST, cross 8 AVE, drive through iconic spots such as, the Lion King Broadway show, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Ripley’s Believe it or not and pass by South Times Square.
We will move forward towards the East Side of Manhattan.
2. FDR Drive ( officially referred to as the Franklyn D. Roosevelt East River Drive): We will take the FDR Drive expressway downtown to have a feeling of NYC Skyline & the Brooklyn Bridge Before Crossing it.
3. Brooklyn Bridge Park / Dumbo Park: We will take a short stop of 45min to 1 hour to walk around the park, have some snacks and take amazing pictures from the Brooklyn side of East river in New York City.
We then will take the BQE Expressway towards Queens, while anjoying the NYC Skyline and local Brooklyn Background as we move towards our next stop.
4. The Queensboro Bridge upper level: Constructed between the years 1901 and 1909. You will have a breathtaking view at this point, have your cameras READY! The Queensboro Bridge have been in several movies such as, Home Alone, Spider Man 1, Anger Management, Breaking Point, Salt, the Highlander and many more!.
After Crossing the Queensboro Bridge, we will move from east to midtown Manhattan until we get to Central Park South, 5th Ave.
5. St. Patrick’s Cathedral & Rockefeller Center. We will take 5th Ave and pass by famous spots such as The Apple Store, Hotel Plaza, The Trump Tower, Bloomingdales, Rockefeller Center and the St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Finally, we make a right turn at 46th ST towards our final destination.
6. Havana Central Bar & Restaurant At Times Square: We recommend our clients to make a short stop to this famous Bar & Restaurant where you can taste their multiple selections of Mojitos while enjoying Latin music and start your night visiting different Bars in TIMES SQUARE, have your cameras READY!!
WASHINGTON DC ONE DAY PRIVATE TOUR DESCRIPTION
PRIVATE Fully-guided day trip to Washington DC from New York City
Monuments and museums imbued with history and culture await you in the nation’s capital, Washington, DC! Let one of our professional tour guides lead you on a full-day exploration of the District’s most fascinating sights, from the White House to the Air & Space Museum!
Don’t miss out on the chance to visit one of the most unique and important cities in the nation. We’ll help you make the most of your trip with a full and carefully planned itinerary! Here are some of the things you’ll get to do and see in DC.
The White House: See the famous mansion where the President of the United States lives and works! This grand symbol of the American presidency is a memorable & photo-worthy sight.
Presidential Monuments: From the White House, you’ll continue on to the National Mall, the expansive public park that stretches from the foot of the Capitol building to the Potomac River. The park is home to many famed presidential monuments, including the Lincoln Memorial and the towering Washington Monument.
War Memorials: Take a moment to honor the service men and women who died in the line of duty at the unique Korean and Vietnam War Veterans Memorials, as well as the National World War II Memorial.
The Smithsonian Air & Space Museum: At the Air & Space Museum, you’ll discover the world’s largest collection of aircraft and spacecraft. The 1903 Wright Brothers’ Flyer, the Apollo 11 command module, and the Space Shuttle Discovery are a just few of the storied aircraft that you’ll have the opportunity to explore up close.
Arlington National Cemetery: In a single day, experience the rich past and lively present of the hub of US federal government and policy. Book today for an unforgettable adventure!
- What to expect in our One day Tour.
6:30 AM Our day trip to Washington DC from New York begins with the drive south from the city, passing through the East Coast states of Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland before arriving in the US capital.
We will make a shortstop for 30 minutes for breakfast around 7:30 AM when we are crossing Delaware. (food and beverages are not included) Then around 8:00 AM we keep going to Washington DC.
We arrive around 10:30 AM and start our DC sightseeing tour at Arlington Cemetery where you can visit JFK’s gravesite. Then take a drive through the city center to admire landmarks like the domed Capitol building and the White House before visiting the National Air and Space Museum, part of the Smithsonian Institute.
Finally, enjoy photo ops at some of DC’s most famous attractions, clustered around the National Mall the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Korean War Veterans Memorial. Then start the drive back to NYC, where your day trip ends. Please note: This tour is scheduled to stop in front of the White House and the Capitol building for photos, but please know that occasionally this is not possible due to security issues in Washington. If this occurs during your tour, the itinerary will be adjusted accordingly. You will get back to New York around 6:30 PM
*A car seat or a booster seat is required for children under 8 years of age. Children under 2 free!
Pick up Time: 6:30AM Return Time 6:30PM
Language: English / Spanish
Time: 12 Hours
Min 1 ppl
Max: 14 ppl
FULL SIZE SUV ( 5 – 6 ppl )
LUXURY LIMOUSINE ( 6 – 10 ppl )
SPRINTER ( 10 – 14 ppl )
Food and Drinks are not included.